UA-PTC Psychology Club hosts The Opiate Crisis in America talk
The UA-PTC Psychology Club will host The Opiate Crisis in America a hybrid (in-person and Zoom) presentation and discussion April 26 at 9:25 a.m. in CHARTS Room 225 at the Main Campus. To access through Zoom, visit: bit.ly/3xxmobz.
The featured guest speaker, Dr. Peter Guresky of Arkansas Treatment Services, will speak on the topic. The event is a great opportunity to learn about the opiate crisis and to reach individuals who may need treatment or support.
Dr. Peter Guresky is experienced in internal medicine and psychiatry as well as methadone treatment programs. He serves on the Board of Directors and as Psychiatrist and Chief of Medical Staff at National Park Medical Center in Hot Springs.
For more information, contact Psychology Club President Olivia Davidson at [email protected].
- Bobbitt Names Hunt Interim Chancellor at UA-PTC
- Virtual Finance Club seeks officers
- Study shows UA-PTC achieves stronger, more equitable student achievement through ACUE teaching methods
- Knock out registration and advising June 23 and 25
- National Council For Workforce Education Selects UA - Pulaski Tech For National Green Jobs Advisory Council
- Summer II payment deadline is July 5