Advisor On the Go! makes registration prep easy!
Trying to juggle school, work, and life is stressful, but registering for classes should not be. To help save time and the stress of registering for classes, the Office of Academic Advising and Career Services is presenting, "Advisor on the Go" where advisors are stationed around the Main Campus and at Little Rock-South assisting students at the following dates and times:
- March 29 - Campus Center, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- March 30 - Campus Center, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- March 31 - CHARTS, 9 a.m. - noon
- April 4 - Little Rock-South, 9 a.m. - noon
Unable to visit in person? Advisors will be available virtually April 1, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. via Microsoft Teams. Information for downloading and using Microsoft Teams is available at www.uaptc.edu/it-services/students#teams.
Students are encouraged to drop by and ask questions about registering for Summer and Fall classes, degree plans, and how to access information in the portal. For questions, call (501) 812-2220.
For more information about the Office of Academic Advising and Career Services and the different services offered, visit www.uaptc.edu/advising.
- Bobbitt Names Hunt Interim Chancellor at UA-PTC
- Virtual Finance Club seeks officers
- Study shows UA-PTC achieves stronger, more equitable student achievement through ACUE teaching methods
- Knock out registration and advising June 23 and 25
- National Council For Workforce Education Selects UA - Pulaski Tech For National Green Jobs Advisory Council
- Summer II payment deadline is July 5