Blood drive set for April 7
UA - Pulaski Tech will host a Blood Drive on Thursday, April 7, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
The Bloodmobile will be parked at the Campus Center Promenade at the Main Campus. To deliver the best blood drive experience, donors are encouraged to schedule appointments.
To schedule an appointment, visit: www.yourbloodinstitute.org/donor/schedules/drive_schedule/397225
- Each donor will receive a limited edition “I came for the treats” t-shirt & a “my owner is a donor” pet bandana
- All donors will be entered into a weekly drawing for a $500 gift card
- Free sickle cell trait screening will be available for donors most likely affected by sickle cell anemia
- All donors will receive a 20% off Hollywood Feed coupon and a chance to win Acana dog food for a year
- One free admission to the Oklahoma City Zoo
For more information, contact Kacie Kindrex, Donor Recruitment Account Consultant, Arkansas Blood Institute, at [email protected].
- Bobbitt Names Hunt Interim Chancellor at UA-PTC
- Virtual Finance Club seeks officers
- Study shows UA-PTC achieves stronger, more equitable student achievement through ACUE teaching methods
- Knock out registration and advising June 23 and 25
- National Council For Workforce Education Selects UA - Pulaski Tech For National Green Jobs Advisory Council
- Summer II payment deadline is July 5