UA-PTC 3D students obtain workplace experience: Cameron
Spring 2022 UA-PTC 3D Externship Student Cameron is completing his externship with ICM’s Flywheel Pies, learning how to make and distribute fried pies throughout the local area. Cameron works closely with job coach, Gerald G., and is doing a great job, according to Gerald.
Four UA-PTC 3D students, Cameron, Tim, Brianna, and Miyanda, recently began externships for the Spring 2022 semester with various employers throughout Central Arkansas. Through the 3D Program, students with disabilities can complete a three-year intensive culinary curriculum in partnership with Independent Case Management (ICM).
Following graduation, ICM and UA-PTC assist students as they begin careers in the culinary field. Externships are like internships and are provided by partnerships between colleges and employers to give students experiential learning opportunities and practical experiences in their fields of study.
For more information about the 3D program at UA-PTC visit, www.uaptc.edu/3D.
- Bobbitt Names Hunt Interim Chancellor at UA-PTC
- Virtual Finance Club seeks officers
- Study shows UA-PTC achieves stronger, more equitable student achievement through ACUE teaching methods
- Knock out registration and advising June 23 and 25
- National Council For Workforce Education Selects UA - Pulaski Tech For National Green Jobs Advisory Council
- Summer II payment deadline is July 5