Current Student Advising for Fall Available! No Waiting! No Appointment Needed!
Are you currently attending UA-PTC and haven’t registered for Fall? Faculty and staff are on hand and ready to assist you with walk-in advising. NO WAITING OR APPOINTMENT NEEDED!
If you need to visit with an advisor, please visit our NEW ACADEMIC ADVISING CENTER in the Campus Center Building, Room 337 (third floor) during the following times:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Fall classes begin on August 15, so don’t wait and register today! For more information about current student registration, visit www.uaptc.edu/advising/current-student-registration
If you are a future UA-PTC student, please visit www.uaptc.edu/admission to start your educational journey today! If you have any questions or need assistance with the admissions process for fall, please e-mail [email protected] or call (501) 812-2231.
- "Generations" shows family's art at Windgate Gallery
- Dietary Manager program celebrates students' certification
- UA-PTC hosts Clothesline Project to raise awareness of domestic violence
- October features several student activities and events at UA-PTC
- October is Cybersecurity Awareness Month: It’s easy to stay safe online
- Grilled Sandwich Company coming to Little Rock-South Tuesday, Oct. 4