Current Student Advising for Fall Available! No Waiting! No Appointment Needed!
Are you currently attending UA-PTC and haven’t registered for Fall? Faculty and staff are on hand and ready to assist you with walk-in advising. NO WAITING OR APPOINTMENT NEEDED!
If you need to visit with an advisor, please visit our NEW ACADEMIC ADVISING CENTER in the Campus Center Building, Room 337 (third floor) during the following times:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Fall classes begin on August 15, so don’t wait and register today! For more information about current student registration, visit www.uaptc.edu/advising/current-student-registration
If you are a future UA-PTC student, please visit www.uaptc.edu/admission to start your educational journey today! If you have any questions or need assistance with the admissions process for fall, please e-mail [email protected] or call (501) 812-2231.
- UA - Pulaski Tech diesel technician program receives national accreditation
- Culinary graduate and MasterChef star Jennifer Maune joins UA - Pulaski Tech Board of Visitors
- Science and Health clubs learn about genetic testing
- UA System Board approves UA – Pulaski Tech 2023-26 Strategic Plan
- Fall break starts Nov. 20; Campus Closed for Thanksgiving Holiday Nov. 22-24
- Student Spotlight: Andrew Allen