Larkin Poe concert rescheduled for Friday, April 8
UA – Pulaski Tech has rescheduled a performance by GRAMMY® Award-nominated sister duo Larkin Poe for Friday, April 8 at 7:30 p.m.
The concert has been rescheduled several times but the dates were postponed because of the ongoing pandemic. Previously purchased tickets will be honored for the new date. A limited number of tickets remain.
“We’re thrilled to be able to keep this date, since the band has only gotten more popular during the pandemic,” said CHARTS Box Office Coordinator Kurt Leftwich.
For more information go to CHARTS Box Office, call 501-812-2831, or purchase tickets on the CHARTS website at www.uaptc.edu/charts.
Rebecca and Megan Lovell of Larkin Poe are singer/songwriter, multi-instrumentalist sisters creating their own brand of gritty, soulful, distinctly southern rock and roll. Their fourth record, Venom & Faith, released in 2019 on Tricki-Woo Records, was nominated for a GRAMMY® Award.
Steeped in the traditions of Southern roots music, the Georgia-bred, Nashville-based duo’s performances showcase their mastery in orchestrating, harmonizing, and breathing new life into the musical heritage of their upbringing.
- More than 800 graduates participate in UA-PTC commencement
- Phi Theta Kappa students make toys for homeless dogs
- New Student Orientation is open for Summer and Fall 2022
- UA-PTC graduate prevails, excels, authors anthology chapter
- UA - Pulaski Tech honors outstanding faculty, staff
- UA - Pulaski Tech commencement set for May 14