Book buyback on; rented textbooks due Dec. 16
The UA-PTC Follett Bookstore is ready for textbook buyback! Cash for books! Bring your student ID!
The following are some of textbooks the Bookstore is buying back:
• UA PTC Composition Mix - ISBN: 9780393445589
• COMM 6 - ISBN: 9780357370278
• Human Anatomy & Physiology - ISBN: 9780134754239
• Norton Anthology of World - ISBN: 9780393265910
• College Algebra with Intermediate Algebra - ISBN: 9780134556055
• Norton Anthology of World - ISBN: 9780393265903
• Introduction to Business - ISBN: 9781593995485
• Human Anatomy & Physiology - ISBN: 9781264117833
• Essentials of Cultural Anthropology - ISBN: 9780393420142
• Go! with Microsoft Office - ISBN: 9780135651315
• And more!
The Bookstore is open Monday - Thursday from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. and on Friday from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m. at the Main Campus.
Students with rented textbooks should return their books to the Bookstore by Thursday, December 16. Students can also ship their books back (at students expense) using FedEx, UPS, or USPS. When shipping your books back, the Bookstore recommends that students keep a record of the tracking number provided.
The Bookstore DOES NOT have a drop-off box. Any drop-off boxes on campus belong to the UA-PTC Ottenheimer Library. Rented books left with the Library will not be returned to the Bookstore and the student will still be charged non-return late fees.
For questions, contact Michael Everhart, Bookstore Manager at [email protected].