UA-PTC Food Pantry to distribute food Nov. 4 and Nov. 18
The UA - Pulaski Tech Food Pantry will be distributing a three-day supply of food (one bag) to UA-PTC students, faculty and staff on Thursday, November 4, 10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. in the Campus Center Building, Room 103 at the Main Campus. A special Thanksgiving distribution will be held at the same location and time on Thursday, November 18. Students at Little Rock-South can reserve a bag in advance by completing a food pantry application at the Site's Office of Student Services.
Prior to visiting the food pantry, please have the following present:
- UA-PTC ID card
- Food pantry application completed
UA - Pulaski Tech is dedicated to the success of our students as well as the faculty and staff who serve those students. As a service organization within UA-PTC, the food pantry seeks to promote the success of the UA-PTC family by focusing on the whole person. Because healthy living makes for healthy learning, the food pantry addresses the issue of hunger in the UA-PTC community.
- Fall break starts Nov. 22; Campus Closed for Thanksgiving Holiday Nov. 24-27
- Main Campus Library closed until Nov. 22
- Broadway’s Next Hit Musical to visit UA-PTC CHARTS Theater
- Book buyback on; rented textbooks due Dec. 16
- UA-PTC Food Pantry to distribute food Nov. 18
- UA-PTC mascot design submission deadline extended to Dec. 3