Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown! to show at Windgate Gallery
For millions of Americans, it really isn’t Christmas until they have watched A Charlie Brown Christmas at least once! The latest traveling exhibition from the Charles M. Schulz Museum examines the making of the animated classic and celebrates the anticipation, joy, and pitfalls of the holiday season.
A Charlie Brown Christmas will be on display at UA – Pulaski Tech’s Windgate Gallery Nov. 1 – Dec. 22, 2021, at The Center for Humanities and Arts (CHARTS) at University of Arkansas Pulaski Technical College, 3000 W. Scenic Drive.
The exhibition consists of 50 Peanuts daily and Sunday comic strips, over 50 vintage Peanuts-themed seasonal novelties, a Santa letter writing station, and a photo opportunity for children of all ages. Also included in the exhibition is a video featuring Charles Schulz, producer Lee Mendelson, and animator/director Bill Melendez that details the sometimes magical and often madcap making of A Charlie Brown Christmas.
Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown! is organized and toured by the Charles M. Schulz Museum and Research Center, Santa Rosa, California.
- UA-PTC closed May 30 in observance of Memorial Day
- Variations and Mutations art glass exhibit visits UA-PTC
- More than 800 graduates participate in UA-PTC commencement
- Phi Theta Kappa students make toys for homeless dogs
- New Student Orientation is open for Summer and Fall 2022
- UA-PTC graduate prevails, excels, authors anthology chapter