Financial aid appeal deadline is Aug. 16
Students receiving any form of federal financial aid (Pell Grant, SEOG, Work-Study and Student Loans) at UA - Pulaski Tech who didn’t maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) toward their program objectives can appeal their suspension by completing the SAP appeal form online by August 16. Students appealing will be notified of the committee’s decision within 2-3 business days following the financial aid appeal committee’s meeting on August 19. Appeals submitted after the deadline will be seen during the committee’s Sept. 16 meeting.
Students can complete a SAP appeal online at www.uaptc.edu/financial-aid/sap or on the UA-PTC mobile app.
- Spring 2022 registration opens Oct. 5 for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- Saline County College Fair offers low-down on higher ed Sept. 30
- Celebrate the freedom to read with Banned Books Week, Sept. 26 - Oct. 2
- Student Organization Fair set for Sept. 22
- Constitution Day is Sept.17
- Campus Resource Fairs set for Sept. 14 and 16