Fall 2021 tuition payment deadline is Aug. 29
Students who have registered for the Fall semester have until August 29 to pay their tuition, have a payment arrangement made with the College or have sufficient financial aid fully awarded and accepted. After the deadline, students who have not paid for their classes will be dropped for non-payment.
Students may pay for their classes or make a payment arrangement conveniently online through the Campus Portal. For visual step by step instructions, visit www.uaptc.edu/payment-options.
The deadline to add, drop or change classes for the Fall semester is August 27.
Fall classes begin August 23.
For additional academic dates, visit www.uaptc.edu/academic-calendar.
- More than 800 graduates participate in UA-PTC commencement
- Phi Theta Kappa students make toys for homeless dogs
- New Student Orientation is open for Summer and Fall 2022
- UA-PTC graduate prevails, excels, authors anthology chapter
- UA - Pulaski Tech honors outstanding faculty, staff
- UA - Pulaski Tech commencement set for May 14