Fall 2021 tuition payment deadline is Aug. 29
Students who have registered for the Fall semester have until August 29 to pay their tuition, have a payment arrangement made with the College or have sufficient financial aid fully awarded and accepted. After the deadline, students who have not paid for their classes will be dropped for non-payment.
Students may pay for their classes or make a payment arrangement conveniently online through the Campus Portal. For visual step by step instructions, visit www.uaptc.edu/payment-options.
The deadline to add, drop or change classes for the Fall semester is August 27.
Fall classes begin August 23.
For additional academic dates, visit www.uaptc.edu/academic-calendar.
- Spring 2022 registration opens Oct. 5 for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- Saline County College Fair offers low-down on higher ed Sept. 30
- Celebrate the freedom to read with Banned Books Week, Sept. 26 - Oct. 2
- Student Organization Fair set for Sept. 22
- Constitution Day is Sept.17
- Campus Resource Fairs set for Sept. 14 and 16