Summer 2021 virtual new student orientation is May 26
UA-PTC's Office of Academic Advising will host a virtual new student orientation session at 11 a.m. on Wednesday, May 26 for all new students planning to attend classes this summer.
The orientation provides new students with important information about UA-PTC so they will be prepared for summer classes.
New students that are interested in attending can register online at www.uaptc.edu/advising/nso.
- Raquelle Roulette earns Academic All-Star Scholarship
- New Student Orientation is open for Summer and Fall 2021
- "Chat & Chew" book club breaks for summer
- FAFSA Friday events begin this summer at UA-PTC
- Registration continues at UA-PTC for Summer II and Fall 2021
- Summer I and Extended 2021 classes begin