Summer 2021 virtual new student orientation is May 26
UA-PTC's Office of Academic Advising will host a virtual new student orientation session at 11 a.m. on Wednesday, May 26 for all new students planning to attend classes this summer.
The orientation provides new students with important information about UA-PTC so they will be prepared for summer classes.
New students that are interested in attending can register online at www.uaptc.edu/advising/nso.
- Spring 2022 registration opens Oct. 5 for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- Saline County College Fair offers low-down on higher ed Sept. 30
- Celebrate the freedom to read with Banned Books Week, Sept. 26 - Oct. 2
- Student Organization Fair set for Sept. 22
- Constitution Day is Sept.17
- Campus Resource Fairs set for Sept. 14 and 16