Financial aid appeal deadline is May 17
Students receiving any form of federal financial aid (Pell Grant, SEOG, Work-Study and Student Loans) at UA - Pulaski Tech who didn’t maintain a Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) toward their program objectives in Spring 2021 can appeal their suspension by completing the SAP appeal form online by Monday, May 17. Students appealing will be notified after the financial aid appeal committee meets on Thursday, May 20.
Students can complete a SAP appeal online at www.uaptc.edu/financial-aid/sap or on the UA-PTC mobile app.
- UA-PTC closed May 30 in observance of Memorial Day
- Variations and Mutations art glass exhibit visits UA-PTC
- More than 800 graduates participate in UA-PTC commencement
- Phi Theta Kappa students make toys for homeless dogs
- New Student Orientation is open for Summer and Fall 2022
- UA-PTC graduate prevails, excels, authors anthology chapter