Financial aid appeal deadline is May 17
Students receiving any form of federal financial aid (Pell Grant, SEOG, Work-Study and Student Loans) at UA - Pulaski Tech who didn’t maintain a Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) toward their program objectives in Spring 2021 can appeal their suspension by completing the SAP appeal form online by Monday, May 17. Students appealing will be notified after the financial aid appeal committee meets on Thursday, May 20.
Students can complete a SAP appeal online at www.uaptc.edu/financial-aid/sap or on the UA-PTC mobile app.
- Raquelle Roulette earns Academic All-Star Scholarship
- New Student Orientation is open for Summer and Fall 2021
- "Chat & Chew" book club breaks for summer
- FAFSA Friday events begin this summer at UA-PTC
- Registration continues at UA-PTC for Summer II and Fall 2021
- Summer I and Extended 2021 classes begin