Financial aid appeal deadline is May 17
Students receiving any form of federal financial aid (Pell Grant, SEOG, Work-Study and Student Loans) at UA - Pulaski Tech who didn’t maintain a Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) toward their program objectives in Spring 2021 can appeal their suspension by completing the SAP appeal form online by Monday, May 17. Students appealing will be notified after the financial aid appeal committee meets on Thursday, May 20.
Students can complete a SAP appeal online at www.uaptc.edu/financial-aid/sap or on the UA-PTC mobile app.
- Spring 2022 registration opens Oct. 5 for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- Saline County College Fair offers low-down on higher ed Sept. 30
- Celebrate the freedom to read with Banned Books Week, Sept. 26 - Oct. 2
- Student Organization Fair set for Sept. 22
- Constitution Day is Sept.17
- Campus Resource Fairs set for Sept. 14 and 16