Registration is open for Fall 2021
Fall registration is open for current and new students through August 27. Fall classes start August 23. Please review the following information prior to registering:
Current students have a few options for registering:
- Register on the Campus Portal. For a refresher, see our Registration 101 video.
- E-mail your assigned faculty advisor for assistance.
- Schedule an appointment with Academic Advising.
All new, transfer, and returning students (who have not been enrolled in the last two semesters) are encouraged to submit an application for admission and provide the required documents needed for enrollment. After being admitted, schedule an appointment with Academic Advising or call (501) 812-2220. For additional information about enrolling, visit www.uaptc.edu/enroll.
Students who need financial aid should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). May 15 is the FAFSA priority deadline for Fall. For questions related to financial aid, call (501) 812-2289 or e-mail [email protected].
For purchasing course materials, visit the bookstore website or the UA-PTC mobile app. If a textbook is not available, check out Follett's Access Textbook Program to purchase digital textbooks at a reduced cost. Students will see a significant savings on course materials — up to 75 percent.
- Summer 2021 virtual new student orientation is May 26
- Spring 2021 Phi Theta Kappa inductees announced
- Financial aid appeal deadline is May 17
- BIC's H-VOLT Academy celebrates graduation of second class
- 2021 Virtual Commencement is Saturday, May 15
- Celebrating Student Milestones award recipients announced