Registration for Summer 2021 is open
Student registration for Summer 2021 terms at University of Arkansas Pulaski Technical College is open.
The three summer terms are as follows:
- The five-week Summer I semester begins June 1.
- The 10-week extended semester also begins June 1.
- The five-week Summer II semester begins July 6.
Students have several options to register:
- Register yourself by clicking Portal 101 if you need a refresher on how to register for classes.
- Email your assigned Faculty advisor for assistance.
- Schedule an appointment with Academic Advising.
Registration opened Jan. 5. All new students can schedule an appointment with Academic Advising.
For other Student Resources, visit www.uaptc.edu/publichealth/student-resources
Please review the information below prior to registering:
Current Students - Current students can register by logging into the Campus Portal or by visiting with their assigned faculty advisor. For in-depth instructions about registering for classes, see our Registration 101 video.
New Students - All new, transfer, and returning students (who have not been enrolled in the last two semesters) are encouraged to submit an application for admission and provide the required documents needed for enrollment. After applying, schedule an appointment with Academic Advising or call (501) 812-2220. New students are also encouraged to complete New Student Orientation online or on the UA-PTC mobile app. For additional information about enrolling, visit www.uaptc.edu/enroll.
Students who need financial aid should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid at https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa. For questions related to financial aid, please can call (501) 812-2289 or e-mail [email protected].
- UA-PTC student wins "Best in Show" at annual student art competition
- Registration is open for Fall and Summer 2021
- Robert Durham joins UA-PTC as Chief Information Officer
- UA-PTC Career Services hosts Virtual Career Fair
- UA-PTC student wins second place in regional conference for future educators
- Celebrate Health Information Professionals Week April 18-24