UA-PTC closed Feb. 18 due to inclement weather
All UA - Pulaski Tech locations are closed Thursday, Feb. 18. All in-person, online, and hybrid classes, labs, and clinicals are cancelled.
Classes at the UA-PTC Business and Industry Center are also cancelled. CHARTS events will be postponed and scheduled to a later date.
College administration is monitoring the weather forecast. As the weather situation develops throughout the week the college will continue to communicate our status on a day-to-day basis.
Please see the college inclement weather policy at www.uaptc.edu/inclement-weather-policy
Need help with a class? UA-PTC online tutoring is still open! Access services at www.uaptc.edu/lac
How to stay informed
If the college closes or changes hours of operation because of adverse weather conditions, the college will post the news to the college website, www.uaptc.edu. In addition, the news will be posted to the college Facebook and Twitter accounts. The college also recommends that all students and employees sign up with the RAVE text alert system. When you sign up, all closures or changes in hours of operation will be delivered directly to your cell phone.
For more information about RAVE text alerts and to sign up direct, visit: RAVE text alerts or sign up on the UA-PTC mobile app.
- UA-PTC closed May 30 in observance of Memorial Day
- Variations and Mutations art glass exhibit visits UA-PTC
- More than 800 graduates participate in UA-PTC commencement
- Phi Theta Kappa students make toys for homeless dogs
- New Student Orientation is open for Summer and Fall 2022
- UA-PTC graduate prevails, excels, authors anthology chapter