La Patisserie opens at CAHMI
La Patisserie is open from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. Monday - Friday. La Patisserie is located in the stairwell adjacent to the Celebrity Chef Theater at the UA-PTC Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management Institute.
Each morning starts with a selection of sweet and savory breakfast pastries, coffee, tea, and espresso drinks. Sandwiches, soup, and desserts will be ready after 10:30 a.m. Selection will vary daily based on class production and availability. La Patisserie is run by the 3D program and the Baking 2 class, with the help of practicum students and products prepared by the different classes in the baking program.
La Patisserie is open for approximately 10 weeks and will be closed after Friday, April 24 until the Fall 2020 semester.
For more information, visit www.uaptc.edu/lapatisserie
- Student resources update
- Re-introducing the UA-PTC Mobile App
- UA-PTC Food Pantry to distribute food April 2
- UA - Pulaski Tech operations to shift to online, remote methods for remainder of spring semester
- UA - Pulaski Tech to shift all classes online for remainder of spring semester
- Diamond Chef Arkansas Rescheduled for Oct. 15