Skip To Main Content

You Are Here:

News

Saturday, April 20, 2024
UA-PTC Youth Chefs Culinary Camp

Youth Baking and Culinary Camp registration now open

February 04, 2020

UA-PTC Community Education will again offer the Youth Baking and Culinary Camp in week-long sessions in the month of June. Culinary, baking and cake camps will be offered in a variety of dates. Registration is now open. Most sessions sell out quickly, so don’t delay if you want to register your child ages 10–17. For children ages 6-9, a special "Caking it with Kids" camp will be offered for the first time. Registration for this special camp opens April 9.

All sessions will be held Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. at UA - Pulaski Technical College Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management Institute located at 130000 Interstate 30 in Little Rock.

Orientation will be held at 8 a.m. on the first day of camp. During orientation, students will receive chef coats and aprons, take a tour of the kitchen, be assigned to groups, and receive a brief overview of the camp. Parents do not have to stay for orientation.

Sessions offered are:

Session 1: June 1–5
Baking Camp Level I
Cake Camp Level I
Culinary Camp Level I

Session 2: June 8–12
Baking Camp Level I
Cake Camp Level I
Culinary Camp Level I
Cake Camp Level II

Session 3: June 15–19
Baking Camp Level I
Cake Camp Level I
Culinary Camp Level I
Culinary Camp Level II
Baking Camp Level II

Session 4: June 22–26
Baking Camp Level I
Cake Camp Level I
Culinary Camp Level I
Cake Camp Level II
Culinary Camp Level II

The cost is $250 per session, which includes all supplies. To register online and for additional information, visit www.uaptc.edu/youthchef

Inquiries regarding Youth Baking and Culinary Camp should be directed to Kristin Howell at [email protected] or call (501) 907-6670 ext. 3407.

Back to Newsroom

Other News You Might Like