Interrupted Final Exams at LR-South
Due to a suspected gas leak at the UA-PTC Little Rock-South site, the building is closed and classes are cancelled Wednesday, Dec. 4. and Thursday, Dec. 5. This is a precautionary measure to ensure the safety of students and employees.
Classes at all other locations, including UA-PTC Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management Institute, will not be affected.
UPDATE: 12/4/19 3:16 p.m. - LR-South building will be closed on Thursday, Dec. 5, as workers repair a utility issue. Final exams in the LR-South building that were scheduled for Thursday, Dec. 5 will take place on Thursday, December 12 at the same times and locations.
UPDATE: 12/4/19 12:49 p.m. - Gas is turned off at LR-South and the situation is being assessed. The building will remain closed until all utilities are restored. Final exams are being moved to CAHMI whenever possible. For specific information, please check Blackboard, contact your faculty member, department chair or call the CAHMI staff at (501) 812-2860 for location information.
Please check this page for updates regarding the status of the closure and rescheduling exams.
- Phi Beta Lambda to host first virtual meeting Oct. 19
- Application to UA-PTC'S Practical Nursing program opens Oct. 15
- Finish Line Cafe at Little Rock-South closed Oct. 6
- UA-PTC Food Pantry to distribute food Oct. 14
- Spring 2022 registration is open for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- UA-PTC hosts Clothesline Project to raise awareness of domestic violence