UA - Pulaski Tech hosts open house at Little Rock-South for prospective students
Prospective students will learn about our programs and admission process. Students will visit with faculty and staff, pick up information, tour areas of interest and enjoy free lunch prepared by our culinary staff and students. Apply for admission on-site with help from our staff.
UA-PTC also has over 100 articulation agreements –called 2+2 partnerships- where students can complete the first two years of a bachelor degree and transfer to a 4-year institution.
Questions? Contact the Ashley Henry-Saorrono, Associate Director of Admission at [email protected] or (501) 812-2376.
- Bobbitt Names Hunt Interim Chancellor at UA-PTC
- Virtual Finance Club seeks officers
- Study shows UA-PTC achieves stronger, more equitable student achievement through ACUE teaching methods
- Knock out registration and advising June 23 and 25
- National Council For Workforce Education Selects UA - Pulaski Tech For National Green Jobs Advisory Council
- Summer II payment deadline is July 5