UA - Pulaski Tech hosts open house at Little Rock-South for prospective students
Prospective students will learn about our programs and admission process. Students will visit with faculty and staff, pick up information, tour areas of interest and enjoy free lunch prepared by our culinary staff and students. Apply for admission on-site with help from our staff.
UA-PTC also has over 100 articulation agreements –called 2+2 partnerships- where students can complete the first two years of a bachelor degree and transfer to a 4-year institution.
Questions? Contact the Ashley Henry-Saorrono, Associate Director of Admission at [email protected] or (501) 812-2376.
- Calling all artists! Can you create a new UA-PTC mascot?
- Early Childhood Development program to host open house Nov. 2
- Registration is open for Spring 2022
- Application to UA-PTC'S Practical Nursing program are open
- Phi Beta Lambda to host first virtual meeting Oct. 19
- Application to UA-PTC'S Practical Nursing program opens Oct. 15