Faculty, Staff and Students to receive free flu vaccines
The goal is to improve public health by making flu vaccinations convenient for UA-PTC students!
According to the Centers for Disease Control, influenza –or the flu- is a potentially serious disease that can lead to hospitalization and sometimes even death. Every flu season is different, and influenza infection can affect people differently, but millions of people get flu every year, hundreds of thousands of people are hospitalized and thousands to tens of thousands of people die from flu-related causes every year. An annual seasonal flu vaccine is the best way to help protect against flu. Vaccination has been shown to have many benefits, including reducing the risk of flu illnesses, hospitalizations and even the risk of flu-related death in children. Learn more here: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/prevent/keyfacts.htm.
For more information, contact the Office of Disability and Counseling Services: Rochelle Redus, Main Campus, 501-812-2333, or Cindi Holleman, LR - South Site, (501) 812-2862.
- Bobbitt Names Hunt Interim Chancellor at UA-PTC
- Virtual Finance Club seeks officers
- Study shows UA-PTC achieves stronger, more equitable student achievement through ACUE teaching methods
- Knock out registration and advising June 23 and 25
- National Council For Workforce Education Selects UA - Pulaski Tech For National Green Jobs Advisory Council
- Summer II payment deadline is July 5