Amy Pierce appointed to UA-PTC Board of Visitors
Amy Pierce has been appointed by Governor Hutchinson to the University of Arkansas Pulaski Technical College Board of Visitors.
Ms. Pierce is the founder and President of Bank Strategic Solutions located in Little Rock. Earlier in her career she served as Executive Vice President and Chief Lending Officer for community banks in Arkansas.
A New York native, Pierce earned an associate's degree from Medaille College at Buffalo, NY; a bachelor's degree from Central Baptist College in Conway, Ark.; and a graduate degree from ABA Stonier Graduate School of Banking. She was recently recognized for completion of the Wharton Leadership Program at University of Pennsylvania. She is very active in a number of community leadership groups, and has played a central role with the Women’s Foundation of Arkansas.
She replaces Kent Walker, whose term expired in July, 2019.
- Calling all artists! Can you create a new UA-PTC mascot?
- Early Childhood Development program to host open house Nov. 2
- Registration is open for Spring 2022
- Application to UA-PTC'S Practical Nursing program are open
- Phi Beta Lambda to host first virtual meeting Oct. 19
- Application to UA-PTC'S Practical Nursing program opens Oct. 15