UA-PTC Foundation Donates $25,000 for New Microscopes in Science Labs
“For the first time in my nearly 15 years here, all of the Biology students will be using the same type and quality of microscopes, no matter the course,” said Thomas Russell, Chair of the Department of Natural Sciences.
The UA-PTC Foundation is currently raising approximately $6.5 million to construct a STEM Park that would be a remodel and upgrade of the current Science Building, plus the addition of a new two-story structure on the North end of the current building. In addition, a sky bridge will be built between the existing Science Building and the Business/IT Building.
- Surgical Tech Program to host open house
- CHARTS to present Fear and Folly Goya and Castellon exhibit
- College sees uptick in fall enrollment
- September is Suicide Prevention Awareness Month
- Women in STEM Workshop set for Sept. 27
- UA-PTC, Facebook partner to offer online digital marketing certificate program