UA-PTC welcomes a new Director of Human Resources, Britni Elder
Arkansas native Britni Elder began her new position as UA-PTC Director of Human Resources July 8.
Elder came to us from Central Baptist College in Conway. Prior to that she worked in several Finance and HR roles at NLC of Arkansas, Inc. Her higher ed career began at the University of Phoenix, Little Rock Campus, as a Financial Aid Counselor. She serves as the President-Elect of AR-CUPA and is also involved in CUPA at the national level serving on the Public Policy Committee for the upcoming year. She earned a BA in Speech Communications at Arkansas State University and a Masters of Business Administration at University of Phoenix.
She lives in Conway with her husband and three children. In her free time, she loves exploring the outdoors with her family and friends, roller skating, and fighting human trafficking. Britni is excited to serve as the Director of Human Resources at UA-PTC and is committed to teamwork and building lasting relationships.
"Together, we get to reinvent the future."
- UA - Pulaski Tech conducts emerging leaders development program
- Agreement with UCA gives UA-PTC students access to UCA resources
- UA-PTC and UCA to be “Bear Partners” Aug. 7
- Single tickets are available for 2019-20 CHARTS LIVE shows
- Power Sports students and faculty recognized at Harley Davidson event
- Inaugural CERT camp gets students prepared