UA-PTC welcomes a new Director of Human Resources, Britni Elder
Arkansas native Britni Elder began her new position as UA-PTC Director of Human Resources July 8.
Elder came to us from Central Baptist College in Conway. Prior to that she worked in several Finance and HR roles at NLC of Arkansas, Inc. Her higher ed career began at the University of Phoenix, Little Rock Campus, as a Financial Aid Counselor. She serves as the President-Elect of AR-CUPA and is also involved in CUPA at the national level serving on the Public Policy Committee for the upcoming year. She earned a BA in Speech Communications at Arkansas State University and a Masters of Business Administration at University of Phoenix.
She lives in Conway with her husband and three children. In her free time, she loves exploring the outdoors with her family and friends, roller skating, and fighting human trafficking. Britni is excited to serve as the Director of Human Resources at UA-PTC and is committed to teamwork and building lasting relationships.
"Together, we get to reinvent the future."
- LR-South Open Friday, December 6
- Thursday, Dec. 5 LR-South Final Exams Rescheduled
- Interrupted Final Exams at LR-South
- UA-PTC to close for Thanksgiving holiday
- Windgate Gallery to display The Faces of Syrian Refugees photo exhibit
- UA – Pulaski Tech Foundation Awarded $315,000 from Windgate Foundation