UA-PTC sees continued increased in free Rock Region METRO Bus Pass usage
Rock Region METRO reports that UA-PTC student and employee ridership was up by more than 17% for the month of June from the same time a year ago.
UA-PTC students and employees are able to use their free UA-PTC ID card as their bus pass to ride to and from the college and anywhere else the bus system can take them. During the 2018-2019 academic year, UA-PTC began issuing IDs for individuals in its Veteran Upward Bound and Adult Education programs, allowing them to also take advantage of riding the Rock Region METRO Bus system.
Here are the numbers:
June 2019 Ridership - 3,627
June 2018 Ridership – 3,083
Increase in Ridership - 544
% Increase in Ridership – 17.65%
For more information, visit our Diamond Bus Pass Program webpage.
- UA - Pulaski Tech conducts emerging leaders development program
- Agreement with UCA gives UA-PTC students access to UCA resources
- UA-PTC and UCA to be “Bear Partners” Aug. 7
- Single tickets are available for 2019-20 CHARTS LIVE shows
- Power Sports students and faculty recognized at Harley Davidson event
- Inaugural CERT camp gets students prepared