Chancellor discusses new Arkansas Transfer Achievement Scholarship at Talk Business and Politics
UA-PTC Chancellor Margaret Ellibee was interview by Talk Business and Politics producer Roby Brock, providing an opportunity to share the innovative way the Arkansas Transfer Achievement Scholarship addresses what is typically the biggest obstacle to getting a college education, the ability to pay for college.
See the entire segment, broadcast June 1, 2019, here.
The scholarship will enable any student who earns an associate’s degree at a UA System community college, including UA – Pulaski Tech, to transfer to the University of Arkansas to work toward a bachelor’s degree, while continuing to pay the same basic credit hour tuition they paid at their two-year institution.
- Surgical Tech Program to host open house
- CHARTS to present Fear and Folly Goya and Castellon exhibit
- College sees uptick in fall enrollment
- September is Suicide Prevention Awareness Month
- Women in STEM Workshop set for Sept. 27
- UA-PTC, Facebook partner to offer online digital marketing certificate program