Arkansas Transfer Achievement Scholarship
The Arkansas Transfer Achievement Scholarship reduces tuition rates for students who graduate with associate’s degrees from any of the two-year colleges in the University of Arkansas System and then transfer to the University of Arkansas - Fayetteville campus. The scholarship will enable any student who earns an associate’s degree at UA – Pulaski Tech to transfer to the University of Arkansas to work toward a bachelor’s degree, while continuing to pay the same basic credit hour tuition they paid at UA-PTC.
The Arkansas Transfer Achievement Scholarship applies to base tuition at the U of A, and recipients will still be required to pay all applicable fees as well as any differential tuition above the base rate charged by programs. Tuition at UA-PTC is $134 per credit hour for Fall 2019. Tuition at UA Fayetteville is $252.28 for Fall 2019. Expected saving may exceed $7000.
Students remain eligible to renew an Arkansas Transfer Achievement Scholarship until earning a bachelor’s degree or completing 10 regular semesters, whichever comes first.
To renew an Arkansas Transfer Achievement Scholarship a student must remain in good academic standing and stay enrolled at the U of A.
- Surgical Tech Program to host open house
- CHARTS to present Fear and Folly Goya and Castellon exhibit
- College sees uptick in fall enrollment
- September is Suicide Prevention Awareness Month
- Women in STEM Workshop set for Sept. 27
- UA-PTC, Facebook partner to offer online digital marketing certificate program