Arkansas Transfer Achievement Scholarship
The Arkansas Transfer Achievement Scholarship reduces tuition rates for students who graduate with associate’s degrees from any of the two-year colleges in the University of Arkansas System and then transfer to the University of Arkansas - Fayetteville campus. The scholarship will enable any student who earns an associate’s degree at UA – Pulaski Tech to transfer to the University of Arkansas to work toward a bachelor’s degree, while continuing to pay the same basic credit hour tuition they paid at UA-PTC.
The Arkansas Transfer Achievement Scholarship applies to base tuition at the U of A, and recipients will still be required to pay all applicable fees as well as any differential tuition above the base rate charged by programs. Tuition at UA-PTC is $134 per credit hour for Fall 2019. Tuition at UA Fayetteville is $252.28 for Fall 2019. Expected saving may exceed $7000.
Students remain eligible to renew an Arkansas Transfer Achievement Scholarship until earning a bachelor’s degree or completing 10 regular semesters, whichever comes first.
To renew an Arkansas Transfer Achievement Scholarship a student must remain in good academic standing and stay enrolled at the U of A.
- Bobbitt Names Hunt Interim Chancellor at UA-PTC
- Virtual Finance Club seeks officers
- Study shows UA-PTC achieves stronger, more equitable student achievement through ACUE teaching methods
- Knock out registration and advising June 23 and 25
- National Council For Workforce Education Selects UA - Pulaski Tech For National Green Jobs Advisory Council
- Summer II payment deadline is July 5