College honors outstanding faculty, staff
The following long-serving employees were congratulated on their retirement:
- Glen Acrey - 36 years
- DeAnna Davis - 24 years
- Cindy Nesmith - 20 years
- Shelia Glasscock - 9 years
- Marsha Hines – 9 years
- Kate Earney, instructor of English, received the Susan K. Reid Award for Teaching Excellence.
- Lennon Parker, digital communications specialist, received the Quenton C. Burge Award for Service Excellence.
- Dr. Christie Oberste, dean of the school of fine arts, humanities, and social sciences, received the Mary Ann Shope Award for Academic Leadership.
- Cynthia Holleman, Disability Services Counselor, received the Claridge-Chatman Customer Service Award.
- Dee Smith, Financial Aid Advisor, received the Diversity and Inclusion Award.
Milestone Service Awards were given for years of service.
Photos of the event are available on the UA-PTC Facebook page.
- Phi Beta Lambda to host first virtual meeting Oct. 19
- Application to UA-PTC'S Practical Nursing program opens Oct. 15
- Finish Line Cafe at Little Rock-South closed Oct. 6
- UA-PTC Food Pantry to distribute food Oct. 14
- Spring 2022 registration is open for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- UA-PTC hosts Clothesline Project to raise awareness of domestic violence