College honors outstanding faculty, staff
The following long-serving employees were congratulated on their retirement:
- Glen Acrey - 36 years
- DeAnna Davis - 24 years
- Cindy Nesmith - 20 years
- Shelia Glasscock - 9 years
- Marsha Hines – 9 years
- Kate Earney, instructor of English, received the Susan K. Reid Award for Teaching Excellence.
- Lennon Parker, digital communications specialist, received the Quenton C. Burge Award for Service Excellence.
- Dr. Christie Oberste, dean of the school of fine arts, humanities, and social sciences, received the Mary Ann Shope Award for Academic Leadership.
- Cynthia Holleman, Disability Services Counselor, received the Claridge-Chatman Customer Service Award.
- Dee Smith, Financial Aid Advisor, received the Diversity and Inclusion Award.
Milestone Service Awards were given for years of service.
Photos of the event are available on the UA-PTC Facebook page.
- Fall 2019: Helpful Student Information
- UA - Pulaski Tech conducts emerging leaders development program
- Agreement with UCA gives UA-PTC students access to UCA resources
- UA-PTC and UCA to be “Bear Partners” Aug. 7
- Single tickets are available for 2019-20 CHARTS LIVE shows
- Power Sports students and faculty recognized at Harley Davidson event