College honors outstanding faculty, staff
The following long-serving employees were congratulated on their retirement:
- Glen Acrey - 36 years
- DeAnna Davis - 24 years
- Cindy Nesmith - 20 years
- Shelia Glasscock - 9 years
- Marsha Hines – 9 years
- Kate Earney, instructor of English, received the Susan K. Reid Award for Teaching Excellence.
- Lennon Parker, digital communications specialist, received the Quenton C. Burge Award for Service Excellence.
- Dr. Christie Oberste, dean of the school of fine arts, humanities, and social sciences, received the Mary Ann Shope Award for Academic Leadership.
- Cynthia Holleman, Disability Services Counselor, received the Claridge-Chatman Customer Service Award.
- Dee Smith, Financial Aid Advisor, received the Diversity and Inclusion Award.
Milestone Service Awards were given for years of service.
Photos of the event are available on the UA-PTC Facebook page.
- Bobbitt Names Hunt Interim Chancellor at UA-PTC
- Virtual Finance Club seeks officers
- Study shows UA-PTC achieves stronger, more equitable student achievement through ACUE teaching methods
- Knock out registration and advising June 23 and 25
- National Council For Workforce Education Selects UA - Pulaski Tech For National Green Jobs Advisory Council
- Summer II payment deadline is July 5