UA-PTC LR-South and Aerospace sites closed Thursday, April 18
The UA-PTC Main Campus at 3000 W. Scenic Drive in North Little Rock is open. Please note the college’s inclement weather policy- we caution our campus community to exercise good judgement as you assess your individual situation!
Inclement Weather Policy
In the event that the weather is so severe that the college administration believes that life and property may be in danger, the president of the college may cancel classes until weather conditions improve. When such a decision is made, the news media will be notified. Students should listen for such announcements on Little Rock radio and television stations. If there is no announcement, students should assume the college is open.
Because UA - Pulaski Tech is a commuter campus, inclement weather has a greater adverse impact than on a residential campus. The effects fall unevenly on individual students as road conditions and circumstances vary. Thus, individual decisions are required when hazardous weather conditions exist but the college is officially open.
- Bobbitt Names Hunt Interim Chancellor at UA-PTC
- Virtual Finance Club seeks officers
- Study shows UA-PTC achieves stronger, more equitable student achievement through ACUE teaching methods
- Knock out registration and advising June 23 and 25
- National Council For Workforce Education Selects UA - Pulaski Tech For National Green Jobs Advisory Council
- Summer II payment deadline is July 5