Easy Recipes for Baking With Kids with Baking Instructor Cathy Kincaid
Easy White Chocolate Cookie Mousse
- 12 ounce Chopped White Chocolate
- 1 and a half cups heavy cream, divided
- 12-15 chocolate cream-filled cookies
Allow to cool to room temperature.
With an electric mixer, whip the remaining cream in a chilled bowl until soft peaks from. Stir into cooled white chocolate mixture and add crushed cookie bits.
Chill until ready to use.
- 10-12 small water balloons
- 1 pound of good quality dark chocolate chips
- Parchment paper
Blow up 10-12 small water balloons to about 3 inches. Gently wipe the outsides of balloons and coat lightly with oil.
Put 1 pound of good quality dark chocolate chips into a glass or metal bowl. Carefully melt, using a double boiler or in 15-second increments until chocolate is melted but only warm. Be careful not to overheat the chocolate. Stir often until all pieces are melted.
Gently dip bottom half of balloons into melted chocolate. Stand them up on parchment paper and allow to cool. Once chocolate is set, pop balloons and remove from chocolate shells.
Fill shells with mousse, pudding, or ice cream as desired.
- Bobbitt Names Hunt Interim Chancellor at UA-PTC
- Virtual Finance Club seeks officers
- Study shows UA-PTC achieves stronger, more equitable student achievement through ACUE teaching methods
- Knock out registration and advising June 23 and 25
- National Council For Workforce Education Selects UA - Pulaski Tech For National Green Jobs Advisory Council
- Summer II payment deadline is July 5