Easy Recipes for Baking With Kids with Baking Instructor Cathy Kincaid
Easy White Chocolate Cookie Mousse
- 12 ounce Chopped White Chocolate
- 1 and a half cups heavy cream, divided
- 12-15 chocolate cream-filled cookies
Allow to cool to room temperature.
With an electric mixer, whip the remaining cream in a chilled bowl until soft peaks from. Stir into cooled white chocolate mixture and add crushed cookie bits.
Chill until ready to use.
- 10-12 small water balloons
- 1 pound of good quality dark chocolate chips
- Parchment paper
Blow up 10-12 small water balloons to about 3 inches. Gently wipe the outsides of balloons and coat lightly with oil.
Put 1 pound of good quality dark chocolate chips into a glass or metal bowl. Carefully melt, using a double boiler or in 15-second increments until chocolate is melted but only warm. Be careful not to overheat the chocolate. Stir often until all pieces are melted.
Gently dip bottom half of balloons into melted chocolate. Stand them up on parchment paper and allow to cool. Once chocolate is set, pop balloons and remove from chocolate shells.
Fill shells with mousse, pudding, or ice cream as desired.
- Calling all artists! Can you create a new UA-PTC mascot?
- Early Childhood Development program to host open house Nov. 2
- Registration is open for Spring 2022
- Application to UA-PTC'S Practical Nursing program are open
- Phi Beta Lambda to host first virtual meeting Oct. 19
- Application to UA-PTC'S Practical Nursing program opens Oct. 15