Allied Health program to host annual Respiratory Therapy seminar
Participants can earn up to twelve Continuing Respiratory Care Education (CRCE) credits offered for the 2-day event. 11 different presenters will offer lectures and discussion on a variety of topics. For more information, contact Lekita Pounds, Respiratory Therapy Program Director, at (501) 812-2357 or [email protected].
Sponsors include UA - Pulaski Technical College, Arkansas Children’s Hospital, Covidien/Medtronic, Philips, Goodnight Medical, Hill-Rom, Radiometer, Instrumentation Laboratory, Children’s Home Medical, UAMS, Central AR Veterans Health System, Baptist Health Medical Center, and Unity Health.
- UA-PTC, UA Walton College of Business to announce 2+2 agreement
- Allied Health program to host annual Respiratory Therapy seminar
- Big Rock on the Map welcomes artist Louise Mandumbwa at UA-PTC
- Save the Date! Diamond Chef is back with a “Diamond Dozen!”
- Black History Month marked with free musical performance
- Black History Month marked with free musical performances