Allied Health program to host annual Respiratory Therapy seminar
Participants can earn up to twelve Continuing Respiratory Care Education (CRCE) credits offered for the 2-day event. 11 different presenters will offer lectures and discussion on a variety of topics. For more information, contact Lekita Pounds, Respiratory Therapy Program Director, at (501) 812-2357 or [email protected].
Sponsors include UA - Pulaski Technical College, Arkansas Children’s Hospital, Covidien/Medtronic, Philips, Goodnight Medical, Hill-Rom, Radiometer, Instrumentation Laboratory, Children’s Home Medical, UAMS, Central AR Veterans Health System, Baptist Health Medical Center, and Unity Health.
- Phi Beta Lambda to host first virtual meeting Oct. 19
- Application to UA-PTC'S Practical Nursing program opens Oct. 15
- Finish Line Cafe at Little Rock-South closed Oct. 6
- UA-PTC Food Pantry to distribute food Oct. 14
- Spring 2022 registration is open for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- UA-PTC hosts Clothesline Project to raise awareness of domestic violence