Allied Health program to host annual Respiratory Therapy seminar
Participants can earn up to twelve Continuing Respiratory Care Education (CRCE) credits offered for the 2-day event. 11 different presenters will offer lectures and discussion on a variety of topics. For more information, contact Lekita Pounds, Respiratory Therapy Program Director, at (501) 812-2357 or [email protected].
Sponsors include UA - Pulaski Technical College, Arkansas Children’s Hospital, Covidien/Medtronic, Philips, Goodnight Medical, Hill-Rom, Radiometer, Instrumentation Laboratory, Children’s Home Medical, UAMS, Central AR Veterans Health System, Baptist Health Medical Center, and Unity Health.
- Bobbitt Names Hunt Interim Chancellor at UA-PTC
- Virtual Finance Club seeks officers
- Study shows UA-PTC achieves stronger, more equitable student achievement through ACUE teaching methods
- Knock out registration and advising June 23 and 25
- National Council For Workforce Education Selects UA - Pulaski Tech For National Green Jobs Advisory Council
- Summer II payment deadline is July 5