La Patisserie opens at CAHMI
Each morning starts with a selection of sweet and savory breakfast pastries, coffee, tea, and espresso drinks. Sandwiches, soup, and desserts will be ready after 10:30 a.m. Selection will vary daily based on class production and availability. La Patisserie is run by the Baking 2 class, with the help of practicum students and products prepared by the different classes in the baking program. The menu can be viewed HERE.
- UA-PTC LR-South and Aerospace sites closed Thursday, April 18
- Big Rock on the Map series presents War Is Hell with authors Elliot Ackerman and Charmaine Craig
- UA-PTC excels at SkillsUSA competition
- Chenal Country Club Chef Jordan Davis is crowned 2019 Diamond Chef Arkansas Champion
- Registration for Summer and Fall semesters is open
- Save the date! 2019 Women in STEM Workshop is Sept. 27