La Patisserie opens at CAHMI
Each morning starts with a selection of sweet and savory breakfast pastries, coffee, tea, and espresso drinks. Sandwiches, soup, and desserts will be ready after 10:30 a.m. Selection will vary daily based on class production and availability. La Patisserie is run by the Baking 2 class, with the help of practicum students and products prepared by the different classes in the baking program.
- Phi Beta Lambda to host first virtual meeting Oct. 19
- Application to UA-PTC'S Practical Nursing program opens Oct. 15
- Finish Line Cafe at Little Rock-South closed Oct. 6
- UA-PTC Food Pantry to distribute food Oct. 14
- Spring 2022 registration is open for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- UA-PTC hosts Clothesline Project to raise awareness of domestic violence