La Patisserie opens at CAHMI
Each morning starts with a selection of sweet and savory breakfast pastries, coffee, tea, and espresso drinks. Sandwiches, soup, and desserts will be ready after 10:30 a.m. Selection will vary daily based on class production and availability. La Patisserie is run by the Baking 2 class, with the help of practicum students and products prepared by the different classes in the baking program. The menu can be viewed HERE.
- Black History Month marked with free musical performance
- Black History Month marked with free musical performances
- See Turning 15 on the Road to Freedom for free!
- Rethinking STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics)
- “Big Rock” series returns with actress/author
- Scholarship fairs set for this week