La Patisserie opens at CAHMI
Each morning starts with a selection of sweet and savory breakfast pastries, coffee, tea, and espresso drinks. Sandwiches, soup, and desserts will be ready after 10:30 a.m. Selection will vary daily based on class production and availability. La Patisserie is run by the Baking 2 class, with the help of practicum students and products prepared by the different classes in the baking program. The menu can be viewed HERE.
- UA-PTC sees continued increased in free Rock Region METRO Bus Pass usage
- 2019-20 CHARTS LIVE series individual ticket on-sale is July 22
- UA-PTC welcomes a new Director of Human Resources, Britni Elder
- UA–PTC Culinary School Receives WorldChef Recognition, Best Choice Schools ranking
- College closes for Independence Day
- UA-PTC to host exhibit of African Wax Prints; Korto Momolu to speak