UA-PTC students wanted for Facebook internship
UA - Pulaski Tech is one of several chosen schools to be exclusive Facebook partners for the launch of their new program: Career Connections.
Career Connections is a Facebook initiative that connects emerging talent to training opportunities, local internships, and a network of professional mentors. They are actively searching for students who have taken courses in Business, Marketing, IT or CS to apply for their Skills Summit and Fellowship Program. Benefits of the program include:
- Attending the Skills Summit
From learning how to nail an interview to mastering digital tools, level up on the competitive skills you need for jobs during the two-day Career Connections Skills Summit on March 30 and 31. All costs will be covered for accepted students!
- Access to Paid Internships
Apply for the Career Connections Fellowship, where you could have the opportunity to be matched with a paid internship at a business in your community.
- Receiving Facebook Mentorship
Industry connections can help you launch a career, which is why Career Connection Fellows are directly paired with mentors working at Facebook who can provide valuable guidance.
Career Connections is currently accepting applications until February 15th, 2019. We'd love to see our students proudly represented in this exciting program, so take a few minutes to apply today!
APPLY NOW: http://fb.me/connect
- UA-PTC LR-South and Aerospace sites closed Thursday, April 18
- Big Rock on the Map series presents War Is Hell with authors Elliot Ackerman and Charmaine Craig
- UA-PTC excels at SkillsUSA competition
- Chenal Country Club Chef Jordan Davis is crowned 2019 Diamond Chef Arkansas Champion
- Registration for Summer and Fall semesters is open
- Save the date! 2019 Women in STEM Workshop is Sept. 27