UA-PTC students wanted for Facebook internship
UA - Pulaski Tech is one of several chosen schools to be exclusive Facebook partners for the launch of their new program: Career Connections.
Career Connections is a Facebook initiative that connects emerging talent to training opportunities, local internships, and a network of professional mentors. They are actively searching for students who have taken courses in Business, Marketing, IT or CS to apply for their Skills Summit and Fellowship Program. Benefits of the program include:
- Attending the Skills Summit
From learning how to nail an interview to mastering digital tools, level up on the competitive skills you need for jobs during the two-day Career Connections Skills Summit on March 30 and 31. All costs will be covered for accepted students!
- Access to Paid Internships
Apply for the Career Connections Fellowship, where you could have the opportunity to be matched with a paid internship at a business in your community.
- Receiving Facebook Mentorship
Industry connections can help you launch a career, which is why Career Connection Fellows are directly paired with mentors working at Facebook who can provide valuable guidance.
Career Connections is currently accepting applications until February 15th, 2019. We'd love to see our students proudly represented in this exciting program, so take a few minutes to apply today!
APPLY NOW: http://fb.me/connect
- UA-PTC sees continued increased in free Rock Region METRO Bus Pass usage
- 2019-20 CHARTS LIVE series individual ticket on-sale is July 22
- UA-PTC welcomes a new Director of Human Resources, Britni Elder
- UA–PTC Culinary School Receives WorldChef Recognition, Best Choice Schools ranking
- College closes for Independence Day
- UA-PTC to host exhibit of African Wax Prints; Korto Momolu to speak