Roy Ragland appointed to UA-PTC Board of Visitors
Roy Ragland has been appointed by Governor Asa Hutchinson to the UA - Pulaski Technical College Board of Visitors. His term extends through 2026.
He replaces MaryJane Rebick, whose term expired in July 2018.
Mr. Ragland serves as the Chief of Staff for the Arkansas House of Representatives. He was appointed to the Arkansas Natural and Cultural Resource Council by the Speaker of the House in March of 2018 and served there until his recent appointment to the UA - Pulaski Technical College Board of Visitors.
Ragland served as a member of the Arkansas House of Representatives from 2005 through 2011. Subsequent to his legislative service he worked as Deputy Director of Governmental Affairs for Secretary of State Mark Martin in 2011-2012. He began his career on the House staff in December, 2012 as Director of Member Services. In 2016 he became Deputy Chief of Staff and in 2017 Chief of Staff.
He graduated from Pulaski Tech in August, 2016 with a 4.0 grade point. He then graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Arkansas, Little Rock with Bachelor of Arts in Political Science with a Minor in History in August of 2018. He is currently pursuing his Master’s Degree in Public Administration at UA Little Rock.His wife, Gail, works in the office of Governor Asa Hutchinson as an assistant to his Senior Advisors.
- UA-PTC LR-South and Aerospace sites closed Thursday, April 18
- Big Rock on the Map series presents War Is Hell with authors Elliot Ackerman and Charmaine Craig
- UA-PTC excels at SkillsUSA competition
- Chenal Country Club Chef Jordan Davis is crowned 2019 Diamond Chef Arkansas Champion
- Registration for Summer and Fall semesters is open
- Save the date! 2019 Women in STEM Workshop is Sept. 27