“Who works the river” event set for Wednesday, Oct. 17
There are over 55,000 jobs along the McClellan-Kerr Arkansas River Navigation System, working the18 locks and dams along the system managed by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
The McClellan-Kerr Arkansas River Navigation System is an important part of our economy in Arkansas. Join us to explore the opportunities MKARNS can offer as we learn more about careers and transportation in the maritime industry.
In Partnership with the Arkansas Ports and Maritime Industry, UA-PTC will offer a FREE Career Fair for our students October 17, 12 – 2 p.m. at University of Arkansas Pulaski Technical College Business and Industry Center at 3303 East Roosevelt Rd. in Little Rock.Students meet with representatives from the maritime industry and related fields and learn more about the opportunities available after graduation. For more information, contact Errin Howard at 513.403.9312 or [email protected].
- "Generations" shows family's art at Windgate Gallery
- Dietary Manager program celebrates students' certification
- UA-PTC hosts Clothesline Project to raise awareness of domestic violence
- October features several student activities and events at UA-PTC
- October is Cybersecurity Awareness Month: It’s easy to stay safe online
- Grilled Sandwich Company coming to Little Rock-South Tuesday, Oct. 4