Current Student Advising for Fall Available! No Waiting! No Appointment Needed!
Are you currently attending UA-PTC and haven’t registered for Fall? Faculty and staff are on hand and ready to assist you with walk-in advising. NO WAITING OR APPOINTMENT NEEDED!If you need to visit with an advisor, please visit our NEW ACADEMIC ADVISING CENTER in the Campus Center Building, Room 337 (third floor) during the following times:
Thursday and Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Fall classes begin on August 15, so don’t wait and register today! For more information about current student registration, visit www.uaptc.edu/advising/current-student-registration
If you are a future UA-PTC student, please visit www.uaptc.edu/admission to start your educational journey today! If you have any questions or need assistance with the admissions process for fall, please e-mail [email protected] or call (501) 812-2231. A text option is also available by texting "UAPTC" to 484848.
- Fine Arts Club hosts Terrifying Tales to Tell at Tech Oct. 28
- Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown! to show at Windgate Gallery
- Flu shots offered to UA-PTC students and employees
- Award-winning actress-singer Solonga to perform at UA-PTC CHARTS Theater
- Calling all artists! Can you create a new UA-PTC mascot?
- Early Childhood Development program to host open house Nov. 2