Dr. John H. Lewis selected as Dean of Admissions and Financial Aid
Most recently, Dr. Lewis has served as Director of Financial Aid at Christian Brothers University in Memphis. He holds a Doctor of Education degree from University of Memphis as well as Master of Public Administration and Bachelor of Science degrees from Arkansas State University.
- Windgate Foundation Gifts $1 Million to UA – Pulaski Tech for General Scholarship Endowment
- Women in STEM Workshop set for Sept. 28
- UA - Pulaski Tech golf tournament to raise funds for scholarships
- UA-PTC proudly presents performance by Puddles Pity Party
- Fall 2018 Important Registration Dates
- Ballet Arkansas brings collaboration, adds to UA–PTC Fine Arts curriculum