UA Trustees approve tuition increase
The University of Arkansas Board of Trustees met last week and approved tuition and fees effective for the 2018-2019 academic year.
Tuition will increase $2.73 per credit hour, from $130 to $132.73 for in-state residents. Tuition for out-of-state students will increase $3.55 per credit hour from $169 to $172.55. International students will continue to pay the out-of-state tuition rate plus a $500 per semester international student fee.
In addition, the board approved the following fees for programs transferring from University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. These programs are scheduled to begin Spring Semester 2019:
- A new $60 per semester Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Program Fee.
- A new $10 per semester credit hour fee for students enrolled in the new Paramedic Program.
- Health Information Technology (HIT) Program Fee - $20 per semester
Other special fees are listed on the college website here. For fall, a full-time student taking 15 hours will pay approximately $2,816 for tuition and fees, depending on the course of study.
- Fine Arts Club hosts Terrifying Tales to Tell at Tech Oct. 28
- Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown! to show at Windgate Gallery
- Flu shots offered to UA-PTC students and employees
- Award-winning actress-singer Solonga to perform at UA-PTC CHARTS Theater
- Calling all artists! Can you create a new UA-PTC mascot?
- Early Childhood Development program to host open house Nov. 2