UA-PTC Foundation scholarship deadline looms
- PACT Scholarship –set design, stage management, audio and technical work at UA-PTC’s Center for Humanities and Arts.
- Fred Darragh Single Parent Scholarship – Enrolled, single parent student with a minimum GPA of 2.0; need-based
- Argenta City Club Scholarship – Limited to North Little Rock residents only; GPA of 2.0 or above; need-based
- P.G. and Melanie Bradford Endowed Scholarship – Enrolled student in a degree or certificate program in any one of the following areas: Health, Education or Human Services, Business and Information Technology, Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management or Technical Sciences.
- Janet Davis Endowed Scholarship – $100 textbook allowance for an enrolled student.
- Crain Automotive Team of Dealerships Scholarship – Up to $1,500 for a student enrolled in the Automotive Technology programs.
- Bumper to Bumper/Crow Burlingame Co Endowed Scholarship – Enrolled second year student in the Automotive Technology, Collision Repair or Diesel Technology programs.
- Heathcott Family Endowed Scholarship – Need-based scholarship.
- 3M Technical/Industrial Scholarship – Enrolled student in a Technical Sciences program.
- Ted and Betty Williams Charitable Trust Scholarship – Enrolled student in a Technical Sciences degree program.
- Conrad J. Strzelecki Scholarship – For an enrolled Culinary Arts, Hospitality Management, or Entrepreneurship program.
- Jess "Woody" Wood Scholarship – Full-time, second-year student enrolled in the AAS Culinary Arts program.
- Television Broadcasters of Arkansas Scholarship – Enrolled students with the intent to study in the radio, TV, publication, or Mass Communication fields with a goal to pursue a career in broadcast television.
- Linda and Gene Pfeifer Endowed Scholarship – Enrolled Pulaski County student; minimum 3.2 GPA or top 25% of high school class. Cannot be receiving any other UA-PTC scholarship.
- Richard A. Williams Endowed Paralegal Technology Scholarship – Enrolled Paralegal student.
- Phi Beta Lambda to host first virtual meeting Oct. 19
- Application to UA-PTC'S Practical Nursing program opens Oct. 15
- Finish Line Cafe at Little Rock-South closed Oct. 6
- UA-PTC Food Pantry to distribute food Oct. 14
- Spring 2022 registration is open for current students; Oct. 19 for new students
- UA-PTC hosts Clothesline Project to raise awareness of domestic violence