Career Pathways to host open house Feb. 19
Career Pathways will hold an open house and recruitment event Monday, Feb. 19, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. at the UA-PTC Administration Bldg., Room 134, on Main Campus. The event will introduce prospective students to the services the program provides to those who meet eligibility requirements.
Career Pathways can assist qualifying students with tuition/fees, books, childcare, transportation, and course-related supplies.
The University of Arkansas – Career Pathways Initiative (CPI) program seeks to increase the access of low-income custodial parents to education credentials to gain workplace skills that qualifies them for higher-paying jobs in their local areas that lead to economic self-sufficiency. It was designed to help the non-traditional students overcome barriers that too often keep them from being successful and able to support their families.
For more information about Career Pathways, visit www.uaptc.edu/cpi
- Fine Arts Club hosts Terrifying Tales to Tell at Tech Oct. 28
- Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown! to show at Windgate Gallery
- Flu shots offered to UA-PTC students and employees
- Award-winning actress-singer Solonga to perform at UA-PTC CHARTS Theater
- Calling all artists! Can you create a new UA-PTC mascot?
- Early Childhood Development program to host open house Nov. 2