UA-PTC Police conduct law enforcement refresher course
In order to retrain their certification, officers must attend a refresher course mandated and regulated by Arkansas Commission on Law Enforcement Standards. UA-Pulaski Technical College Police and Public Safety was given the responsibility to host and conduct this required training. Officers from West Memphis Police Department, City of Diaz Police Department, City of Kimber Police Department, Philander Smith College Police and Public Safety, UA - Pulaski Technical College Police and Public Safety and The Arkansas Department of Human Services office attended and received their certifications. All officers who attended the required law enforcement training were re-certified as law enforcement officers.
- U.S. Department of Education awards $1.6 million dollar grant for UA-PTC students
- Fall 2022 tuition payment deadline is August 22
- Financial aid appeal deadline is August 15
- Swing for Scholarships golf tournament set for Sept 23
- Ani DiFranco reschedules UA-PTC CHARTS performance to Sept. 30
- UA-PTC student chefs compete in the American Culinary Federation’s National Convention in Las Vegas