Tara Smith joins UA-PTC as Chief Finance Officer
Smith currently serves as Deputy Director at the Arkansas Department of Higher Education. Before that, she was Senior Associate Director of Institutional Finance at Arkansas Department of Higher Education. Smith was employed at Pulaski Technical College as Director of Institutional Research in 2011-12.
“I am very excited to embark on this new opportunity,” Smith said. “I am honored to be chosen to join the administrative leadership team at UA-PTC, and I look forward to helping the college continue to make a difference for its students and for all of central Arkansas.”
Smith earned a Master of Business Administration and a Bachelor of Business Administration from UA Little Rock.
“We’re thrilled to welcome Tara to UA-PTC,” said Chancellor Margaret Ellibee. “The depth and breadth of her expertise in higher education finance and policy will certainly contribute to UA-PTC’s focus on student success and implementing quality educational experiences. Tara is an exceptional professional.”
- UA-PTC to Host 40th Season of Ballet Arkansas
- Mason Campbell selected as Dean of Student Affairs
- Dr. Kevin Durand selected as Dean of the School of Fine Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
- Dr. Bentley Wallace selected as Dean of the School of Technical and Professional Studies
- UA - Pulaski Tech students receive culinary, hospitality scholarships
- Global Coverage for UA-PTC's Virtual Reality