Premiere Day planned for Nov. 2
The Be Pro, Be Proud Mobile Unit, sponsored by the Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce to promote technical and industrial careers, will be on campus that day. This is a wonderful opportunity to highlight all that UA-PTC has to offer.
Recruiting is something we can all play a part in! Please help to make this event as successful as possible. Your input is appreciated as tours are planned. The college will need representatives from academic and student service areas to staff information tables and be tour guides. The college offers a vast array of programs, services and resources, and we need passionate people to help tell our story.
Communication with local school counselors, teachers, and community partners has already begun. A training session will be conducted October 27 at 1:30 p.m. for those who wish to serve as guides - location to be determined. If you'd like to attend the training, contact Kyanna Beard at [email protected]
For any additional questions on Premiere Day, please contact Ron Hudson at [email protected]
- Students graduate from BIC's L’Oréal industrial maintenance program
- U.S. Department of Education awards $1.6 million dollar grant for UA-PTC students
- Fall 2022 tuition payment deadline is August 22
- Financial aid appeal deadline is August 15
- Swing for Scholarships golf tournament set for Sept 23
- Ani DiFranco reschedules UA-PTC CHARTS performance to Sept. 30