UA-PTC Title III Grant Funded for a Fourth Year
Data indicates that UA-PTC students, many of whom are first generation college students, benefit from early, proactive support. The college’s new Jenzabar EX student information system, made possible with the Title III funding, is helping the college improve Academic and Financial Aid Advising capabilities; implement Student Progress Tracking; and develop an Early Alert system to identify and assist students who are at risk of failing. By using accurate and complete data to help students progress, retention and graduation rates should show improvement.
The Title III grant, if funded for a fifth year, will have provided nearly $2.25 million in funding that has truly transformed UA-PTC’s student information system, Glover said.
- Students graduate from BIC's L’Oréal industrial maintenance program
- U.S. Department of Education awards $1.6 million dollar grant for UA-PTC students
- Fall 2022 tuition payment deadline is August 22
- Financial aid appeal deadline is August 15
- Swing for Scholarships golf tournament set for Sept 23
- Ani DiFranco reschedules UA-PTC CHARTS performance to Sept. 30