1. What is the process for getting an official transcript?
You will need to complete a signed Transcript Request Form and provide a photo ID.
2. Where can I find a Transcript Request Form?
Visit our Transcript Request webpage.
3. Can someone else request a transcript for me?
No, the Transcript Request Form must be filled out by the requestor as it requires a signature and a photo ID.
4. Does UA-PTC offer same-day services for transcripts?
No, the general processing time is between 3-5 business days.
5. Does it cost to have an official transcript processed?
No, the UA-PTC Registrar’s office does not charge for any records.
6. Can I have my transcript sent to another school electronically?
Currently, UA-PTC only sends transcripts via mail or prints them for students to pick up.
7. What other documents can I have sent along with my transcript?
Immunization records, scores for tests taken at UA-PTC, and attached forms can be sent along with a transcript.
8. I submitted a transcript request a few days ago. I just wanted to know if it was ready?
You are welcome to contact the records office at (501) 812-2759 or email [email protected] to check on the status of your transcript request.
9. What do I need to show I attended school here and the amount of hours?
You need an enrollment verification. You can obtain an enrollment verification from the National Student Clearinghouse via your Campus Portal. If that does not meet your needs, you can request an enrollment verification from the Registrar’s office.
10. How do I request a copy of my shot records and test scores?
You will need to complete a document request form.
11. Can I pick up my transcript at the Little Rock-South site?
Currently, transcripts are only available for pick up at the Main Campus in North Little Rock.