Student Spotlight: Andrew Allen
Andrew Allen is a dedicated student of University of Arkansas Pulaski Technical College with an enthusiastic attitude and spirit. He plans to obtain his Associate of Arts and Science (AAS) degree from UA-PTC in spring 2024. He plans to further his education at a four year university, ultimately earning a degree in Engineering and Sports Broadcasting.
Andrew’s decision to fight through challenges makes him one of the many students the Learning Assistance Center (LAC) is proud to assist. He knew tutoring would be something he needed from the start and credits the disability office and Ms. Cindi Holloman with the introduction to the LAC.
“Receiving help from Felicia Dokes, Lynn Strong, and Terry Allmon gives me the help I need to pass my classes," he said.
Andrew leaves his class and ends his day receiving help at the LAC. Sometimes when he does not have homework, he still stops by and visits. He says whether he needs tutoring services or not, being in the LAC working gives him comfort. He also said, tutors Lynn Strong and Terry Allmon make everyone feel special!
The UA-PTC Learning Assistance Center can help you, too! Start here: uaptc.edu/lac
- UA - Pulaski Tech diesel technician program receives national accreditation
- Culinary graduate and MasterChef star Jennifer Maune joins UA - Pulaski Tech Board of Visitors
- Science and Health clubs learn about genetic testing
- UA System Board approves UA – Pulaski Tech 2023-26 Strategic Plan
- Fall break starts Nov. 20; Campus Closed for Thanksgiving Holiday Nov. 22-24
- Student Spotlight: Andrew Allen