Registration is open for Spring 2024
Spring registration is open for current and new UA - Pulaski Tech students. The last day to register is Monday, January 22, 2024. Spring classes begin Tuesday, January 16, 2024.
REGISTRATION STEPS FOR CURRENT STUDENTS
Step 3 - Pay for your classes online, by phone or set up a payment plan.
Step 4 - Purchase course materials at the Bookstore or online via the Bookstore website. If a textbook is not available, check out the Access Textbook Program to purchase digital textbooks at a reduced cost. Students will see a significant savings on course materials — up to 75 percent.
REGISTRATION STEPS FOR NEW, TRANSFER AND RETURNING STUDENTS
Step 1 - All new, transfer, and returning students (who have not been enrolled in the last two semesters) can apply for admission at www.uaptc.edu/apply.
Step 3 - Activate your Campus Portal / Student e-mail account. After setting up your account, please allow 24 hours before accessing. Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) must be enabled on your device for accessing student e-mail.
Step 5 - Purchase textbooks and course materials through the UA-PTC bookstore website or in-person at the Main Campus. If a textbook is not available, check out the Access Textbook Program to purchase digital textbooks at a reduced cost. Students will see a significant savings on course materials — up to 75 percent.
For questions regarding registration, call (501) 812-2220 or e-mail [email protected].
- UA - Pulaski Tech diesel technician program receives national accreditation
- Culinary graduate and MasterChef star Jennifer Maune joins UA - Pulaski Tech Board of Visitors
- Science and Health clubs learn about genetic testing
- UA System Board approves UA – Pulaski Tech 2023-26 Strategic Plan
- Fall break starts Nov. 20; Campus Closed for Thanksgiving Holiday Nov. 22-24
- Student Spotlight: Andrew Allen