"Last Night on the Titanic" dinner to explore historic menu
Set sail Friday, April 14, 2023, 6-8 p.m., at the University of Arkansas Pulaski Technical College Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management Institute and experience a tasting menu of the final 1st class meal served on board the RMS Titanic!
The event is sponsored by UA – Pulaski Tech and the Central Arkansas Chefs Association. The dress code is 1912 Attire or Black Tie Optional. Tickets are $125 each and will help fund a student scholarship. UA - Pulaski Tech’s Culinary Arts and Hospitality Institute (CAHMI) is located at 13000 I-30 Frontage Road in Little Rock.
Order tickets online at the following: Last Night on the Titanic Dinner (square.site)
The evening will feature 16-course tasting stations of classical and modern interpretations of the last dinner served on the Titanic, presented by the chefs of ACF Central Arkansas Chefs chapter, guest chefs from Central Arkansas, along with UA-PTC Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management Institute students and faculty.
- Canapes a l’Amiral & Oyster a la Russe by Kevin Gee
- Consomme Olga & Cream of Barley Soup by Scott Strzelecki
- Poached Salmon with Mousseline Sauce by Brandon Douglas
- Filet Mignon Lily with Chateau Potatoes by Ebony Warfield and Manley Clark
- Chicken Lyonnaise by Jamie McAfee
- Vegetable Marrow Farci Regina Cornish
- Lamb with Mint Sauce by Marquis Thompson
- Calvados-Glazed Duck by Jamie McAfee
- Roast Sirloin of Beef Forestiere by Marquis Thompson
- Punch Romaine by UA-PTC 3D Students and Staff
- Roast Squab with Wilted Cress by UA-PTC Student Competition Team
- Asparagus Salad with Champagne Saffron Vinaigrette by Regina Cornish
- Waldorf Pudding by Chocla Lea
- Peaches in Chartreuse Jelly by Jan Lewandowski
- Chocolate Eclairs with French Vanilla Cream by Cathy Kincaid
- Assorted Fruit and Cheese by Mandie Smith
For Central Arkansas Chefs Association, Group, and UA – Pulaski Tech employee or student discounts, use coupon code or click on designated link to automatically apply to your order:
UA-PTC Faculty and Staff - use Coupon Code: UAPTC25
ACF Member Discount - use Coupon Code: ACF25
Bulk Ticket discount for 10 or more tickets - use Coupon Code: 10+Discount
For more information, contact [email protected].
- Get Psyche(d) at Windgate Gallery!
- Watch UA-PTC grad Jennifer Maune on MasterChef
- UA-PTC closed May 29 in observance of Memorial Day
- Naomi Mendoza receives UA System mini-grant
- Phi Theta Kappa completes spring service project at Pathfinder Preschool
- Caterpillar partners with BIC to offer customized training