PTK to host Care for Cancer event
Phi Theta Kappa will host a "Care for Cancer" event in the CHARTS lobby at the Main Campus Friday, March 31 from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. Students and other participants will be making port pillows and creating encouraging cards and notes that will be delivered to cancer patients in hospitals. All the supplies will be provided, so students can stop by anytime during the event to pitch in. Please stop by and help brighten someone's day!
Phi Theta Kappa is an international honor society that promotes academic excellence. Members are eligible to compete for scholarships, to participate in regional, national, and international meetings and institutes, and to attend workshops on leadership and scholarships. Additional information about Phi Theta Kappa is available by visiting www.uaptc.edu/ptk.
Want to get Involved?
If you’re interested in getting involved with Phi Theta Kappa, please contact UA-PTC’s PTK Faculty Advisor Jessica Wise at [email protected].
- Summer 2023 registration opens April 4 for current students and April 18 for new students
- UA - Pulaski Tech seeks outstanding alumni nominations
- Career prep sessions offered March 28-30
- Finish Line Cafe at LR-South to re-open March 28
- "Last Night on the Titanic" dinner to explore historic menu
- PTK to host Care for Cancer event