Skip To Main Content

You Are Here:

News

Monday, April 29, 2024
Robert Dixon named new Technical Sciences Director

September 13, 2022

Robert Dixon has been named the new Technical Sciences Director at UA - Pulaski Tech. Robert recently served as an instructor of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration and prior to that position, served as a Training Specialist at the college's Business and Industry Center.

Robert will oversee the college's for-credit technical classes in the areas of Automated Manufacturing Systems, Automotive Technology, Collision Repair Technology, Cosmetology, Diesel Technology, Drafting and Design Technology, General Technology, Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration, Machining/CNC, Tractor and Trailer Logistics, and Welding Technology.

"I would like to extend my gratitude to UA-PTC for this opportunity," Dixon said. "My intent in this endeavor is to bring my experience in private industry to bear to improve every program in the Tech Sciences division."

For information about the different Technical Sciences programs offered at UA-PTC, visit uaptc.edu/technical-sciences.

Back to Newsroom

Other News You Might Like